TAV will be offering paint night events with Montreal visual artist Holly MacKinnon. These on-campus workshops will be two-hour (2 hr) events and will allow participants to leave with a completed painting on a canvas that they did themselves! The workshops are open to TAV College staff, students, alumni, and friends of students.
Time, Date & Location: TAV College 4th floor cafeteria (B Building), March 16th, 2021 from 5 PM – 7 PM.
Deadline to register: March 12th, 2021
- Each workshop will cover an original painting selected by Ms. MacKinnon.
- Participants are expected to be beginners and will be given step-by-step instructions by Ms. MacKinnon.
- There will be a small fee of $10.00 per person (cash only).
- Art supplies will be provided by the College, however, participants will be required to purchase and bring their own canvas.
- Workshops will be given in English only.
- Participants will be required to wear a face mask and must maintain a safe distance from one another for the duration of the event.
How to register:
Register by sending an email to email@example.com Include “Paint Night” in the subject line and be sure to include your full name, the number of guests you are registering for, and your student ID number.
*Registration is mandatory and participants will be checked at the door. Anyone who has not registered will not be allowed to participate.