INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADMISSIONS
It is a pleasure to welcome students from around the world to TAV College where they may share their cultural values and enhance the College’s diverse student body.
On this page:
- Important updates for international students
- How to pay your fees
- Requirements for admission
- Online registration procedure
*To all international students :
TAV College is a recognized DLI with an approved COVID-19 readiness plan.
For more information visit : Government of Canada website – List of approved DLIs
International students entering Canada are required to follow certain obligations, including quarantine (visit the Resources section of www.canada.ca/coronavirus to learn more).
Like all travellers, including Canadian citizens and permanent residents, international students who enter Canada will undergo the necessary health checks.
COMING TO CANADA
You will be screened prior to boarding an international flight and again by federal government officials (Border Service Officers and/or Quarantine Officers) at the time of entry. You must quarantine (self-isolate) for 14 days upon arrival in Canada. Students should therefore be authorized to enter Canada, at the point of entry, at minimum 14 days prior to the first day of their program.
HOW TO PAY YOUR FEES ONLINE
International students are able to pay their TAV College fees online using the Western Union GlobalPay for Students system.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
- International students entering our DEC (Diploma of College Studies) programs must have completed schooling that is considered equivalent to a high school diploma issued by the Quebec Ministry of Education (MEES).
- For AEC (Attestation of College Studies) programs, your prior schooling must demonstrate your ability to undertake College studies should you not have a high school diploma. All international students must successfully complete the TAV College English Language Admission Test to verify language proficiency.
- International students, having completed the following tests, must have obtained at least these results for their admission. Please note that the TAV College test must also be successfully completed, regardless of the other test results.
|IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Gener or Academic Results||6.0|
|Computer-based TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)||
Reading: 17 and higher
Listening: 16 and higher
Writing: 22 and higher
A Letter of Acceptance for a study permit requires a $ 1,700 (CAD) deposit. The letter will be issued only upon receipt of this fee.
ONLINE REGISRATION PROCEDURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Once you have been approved by Immigration Canada, please send the following documents to our International Student Advisor, Mahesh at: email@example.com
Documents to be submitted:
- Birth certificate
- LOA (Letter of Acceptance form TAV College)
- (Copy of) Study VISA
- (Copy of) High school diploma
- Previous educational documents
- Proof of insurance
Once we have received ALL of the documents listed above, we will process the registration and then send you an online registration form.
Once you have received the online registration form by email, please sign at the bottom (where it says “student’s signature” and then send it back to us. *Please make sure that the copy you send back to us is clear.
Once we have received your signed registration form, we will guide you through the processes of how to log into our education management system (Omnivox), how to access your course schedule as well as any other information you will need.
Finally, registration is done! You can continue online classes from the starting date of your program.
CONTACT OUR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT ADVISOR
Tel.: +1 514-731-2296 ext. 236