STUDENT ID ONLINE
TAV COLLEGE STUDENT ID CARDS
Each student who is registered at TAV College is required to have a student ID card.
What is a student ID card?
These plastics cards contain your identification information including your name, your TAV College student ID number, and a photo of yourself.
Why do I need one?
You can use your ID card at any of the printing stations on campus. Additionally, all students must show their ID cards during exams to verify the identity of the individual undertaking the examination.
Is there a fee?
There is no fee for obtaining your first student ID card. However, if you lose your first card, there is a 5$ replacement fee per additional card.
ID Card Photo: Online Submissions
It is now possible to submit your own photo online for your TAV College student ID card. To ensure the photo you submit is usable for your ID card, please follow the instructions below.
How does it work?
You fill out all of the information in the form below and the data is sent to our front desk staff where they create your ID card for you. Please allow at least 24 hours from the time you submit the form to collect your ID card at the front desk.
Guidelines you must follow
- Your picture should include the entirety of your head and the top of your shoulders. Face and shoulders to the camera: straight-on, center, and squared (like a passport photo).
- Do not wear any face covering or accessories (a hat, headphones, etc.) Religious hats are allowed.
- Make sure your eyes are open and clearly visible.
- Use uniform lighting with no shadows, glare, or flash reflections.
- Only prescription glasses with no shade.
- Take your photo in portrait orientation picture; not in landscape.
- Use a plain, light-colored background.
- No goofy or inappropriate gestures.
- Ensure the photo is clear, sharp, and in focus before submitting.
Naming your image file
Before emailing us your picture, make sure to save it with a filename that includes:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID#
Acceptable image example
- Accepted file formats: .jpg, .jpeg, or .png
- Maximum file size: 2 MB
- You can only collect your ID card during the operating hours of the front desk.
- Your information and photo are not stored on any server that is accessible to the public. Only authorized TAV College staff members will have access to it.