FEES AND COSTS
Payments may only be made by credit card, Interac or cash; cheques are NOT accepted. Please pay your tuition fees at the front desk. For international students, please pay your tuition fees with the help of our international student advisor.
- Application fee: $30.00
- Registration fee: $60.00 per semester
QUEBEC RESIDENT TUITION FEE
- Full-time students: $670.00* per semester.
- Part-time students: $1,000.00* per course.
*Note that these fees are subject to change.
NON-QUEBEC RESIDENT TUITION FEES
- Full-time students: $670.00 per semester.
- + additional fees of $1,728.00 per semester.
- Part-time students: $1,000.00 per course.
- + additional fees of $8.44 per hour of instruction, per semester.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT Fees
Please contact our International student advisor to obtain a detailed breakdown of the international studen fees*.
*Please note that certain prices may be modified by the Quebec Ministry of Education.
International student fee payments
International students are able to pay their TAV College fees online using the Western Union GlobalPay for Students system.
Grade 12 program tuition fees
$13,900.00 total for Quebec residents, non-Quebec residents, and international students.
Any TAV College student can apply for financial aid. Eligibility is determined by the MEES (Ministère de l’Éducation de l’Enseignement supérieur) and each application takes into consideration a number of factors.
Updated: May 30, 2022