FEES AND COSTS
Payments may only be made by credit card, Interac or cash; cheques are NOT accepted. Please pay your tuition fees at the front desk. For international students, please pay your tuition fees with the help of our international student advisor. Please note that the $30 application fee is non-refundable.
- Application fee: $30.00*
- Registration fee: $80.00 per semester
*Please note that the $30 application fee is non-refundable.
QUEBEC RESIDENT TUITION FEE
- Full-time students: $875.00* per semester.
- Part-time students:
- Mandatory Part-time: $13* per hour of instruction, per semester.
- Voluntary Part-time: $23* per hour of instruction per semester.
Students are considered mandatory part-time students if they are placed on academic probation. Otherwise, if a student chooses themselves to become a part-time student this is considered voluntary part-time.
*Note that these fees are subject to change.
NON-QUEBEC RESIDENT TUITION FEES
- Full-time students: $875.00 per semester.
- + additional fees of $1,728.00 per semester.
- Part-time students: $1,000.00 per course.
- + additional fees of $8.44 per hour of instruction, per semester.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT Fees
Please contact our International student advisor to obtain a detailed breakdown of the international studen fees*.
*Please note that certain prices may be modified by the Quebec Ministry of Education.
International student fee payments
International students are able to pay their TAV College fees online using the Convera GlobalPay for Students system.
Grade 12 program tuition fees
$13,900.00 total for Quebec residents, non-Quebec residents, and international students.
Any TAV College student can apply for financial aid. Eligibility is determined by the MEES (Ministère de l’Éducation de l’Enseignement supérieur) and each application takes into consideration a number of factors.
Updated: April 19, 2023