STUDENT SUCCESS CENTRE > JOB OFFERS FOR STUDENTS
JOB OFFERS FOR STUDENTS
Occasionally, the College is sent job offers and/or internship opportunities for students. This job board is moderated by a member of the TAV College administration and is updated monthly. All job offers pertain either to the programs of study that we offer, are offered by a government department, NGO, or a non-profit only. Please refer to the links below for full details.
SIGN-UP TO THE MAILING LIST
Are you a TAV College student? Sign-up for our student job offers mailing list! Receive job offers via email whenever the College receives a new one. You may unsubscribe at any time. To sign-up, simply send an email to email@example.com with the subject line: Job offer mailing list. Do not put any text in the message.
OFFICER - DOCUMENT PROCESSING CENTRE
[POSTED: January 12, 2022]
Name of person responsible for hiring
Email Address of Person Responsible for Hiring
OFFICER, DOCUMENT PROCESSING CENTRE
Hours per week
Salary offered (Please specify per hour or per year)
Annual – to be discussed
Education / experience requirements
- Completed post-secondary education in business accounting, business administration, or law
- One to two years of relevant experience in the banking services sector or experience indexing electronic documents
- A solid understanding of all aspects of BDC operations and services
- Good organizational agility and ability to set priorities and comply with tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Team spirit, attention to detail, cooperative attitude, and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Proven ability to show flexibility in order to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in using software tools and practical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingualism (English & French)
The Officer, Document Processing Centre (DPC), is responsible for maintaining the integrity of Electronic Client Files (ECFs) at BDC. He or she carries out tasks that support business processes to ensure the accessibility and integrity of documents.