MIDTERM EXAMS FOR MOST SCIENCE PROGRAM COURSES WILL BE MAINTAINED ON CAMPUS.
This includes courses in mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.
Here’s what you need to know:
Read and understand the procedures for COVID-19 situations on the TAV website
Before coming to campus, make sure you have read and understand all of the information listed on the tav.ca/coronavirus-information/ webpage. The information outlines the latest procedures that you must undertake in various situations.
Be prepared and organized.
You should know the room number and the time that your exam will take place before you arrive on campus to avoid waiting around or feeling any unnecessary stress. You should eat a meal and consume plenty of liquids before your exam. Also, keep in mind that access to washrooms and water fountains may be limited.
Bring only the necessities
Only bring with you the things you will need for the exam:
- Pen / pencil
- Extra paper
- Instructor-authorized material
- Bottled water (filled)
- TAV student ID
- Face mask
- Hand sanitizer
Do NOT bring:
- Food or snacks
- Bottled drinks (aside from water)
- E-cigarettes or smoking devices
- Devices that you have not obtained permission to use
Entering the building
- Arrive early for your exam in anticipation that there may be a wait time to enter the building
- Arrive to the building with a face mask already on
- All students and staff will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately, followed by registering their name and student ID in the entry log.
- Once you are inside the building, proceed directly to the exam room. Do not walk around or hang out.
- Once you have sat down, you may remove your mask. If you get up, you must put the mask back on.
- As soon as you have completed your exam, you must exit the building. Once you exit the building you may remove your mask.