Post a job offer
STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER > POST A JOB OFFER
POST A JOB OFFER TO OUR NETWORK
Are you a Montreal employer looking to hire students? This webpage has been designed to allow employers to connect with professional, qualified and ambitious TAV College students.
How it works:
1. Your job offer must either: a) pertain to a program that we offer at our College, or b) the job must be offered by a government department, or a non-governmental organization (NGO, non-profits), who is seeking employees for their youth employment program.
2. If your job offer meets our criteria, our communications coordinator will post the offer to our website as well as our job offer mailing list.
You must supply the following information in order for your job offer to be distributed within our student network:
- Organization name
- The position title
- Salary offered (or clear indication of an unpaid position)
- Employment type (full, part-time or contract based) Indicate the number of hours per week and/or months for this position.
- Education/experience requirements
- Description of tasks and/or employer expectations
- Person to contact and contact email address
WHERE DO I SEND MY JOB OFFER?
Please send your job offer and/or internship opportunity by email to our communications department: firstname.lastname@example.org