Hebrew Free Loan Association
Non Profit organization that gives interest free loans
- Perform bookkeeping functions including journal entries and reconciliation of accounts.
- Work closely with auditors to ensure all their requests are fulfilled. Year End entries (closing and adjustments), write off delinquent loans.
- Disburse loan cheques.
- Prepare and submit debits for loan repayments through Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) and post and make necessary adjustments.
- Post loans, prepare NSF list for collections and collections (calls/letters)
- Account payable (expenses)
- Manage ADP and RRSP
- Provide general information for reports
- Post donations, issue tax receipts and prepare thank you letters.