FRENCH HELP CENTER
The French Help Center (FHC) is coordinated by Mrs. Myriam Martel and is open to all TAV College students who want to improve their French language skills. Mrs. Martel is available for help with:
– Improving your oral expression and comprehension
– Acquiring skills for self-correction
– Consolidating your knowledge of grammar
The center does not correct written works for you.*
The FHC is a free service for all TAV College students. However, this is subject to change per semester, please contact the FHC Coordinator to inquire.
Lessons offered by Mrs. Myriam Martel
- Office: B205-F
- Hours: By appointment only.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
All appointments are scheduled by email.
Send Mrs. Martel an email with “French help center” as the subject line. Please include your full name and student ID number.
UPDATED: JUNE 11, 2021