FRENCH HELP CENTRE
The French Help Centre
The FHC, organized by Mrs. Myriam Martel, is open to all TAV College students who want to improve their French language skills. Myriam is available to help with:
- Improving your oral expression and comprehension.
- Acquiring skills for self-correction.
- Consolidating your knowledge of grammar.
The centre does not correct your written works for you.*
The FHC is a free service for TAV College students. However, this is subejct to change per semester, please contact the French Help Centre Coordinator to inquire.
- WHO: Lessons offered by Mrs. Myriam Martel
- WHERE: Office: B205-F (*Online, Fall – Winter 2020)
- WHEN: By appointment.
Options for booking an appointment:
1. Click on the button above.
2. Send Mrs. Martel an email with your full name and student number.
In light of COVID-19, the French Help Centre will be offered online for the Fall 2020 semester, by appointment only. Sessions will be conducted via Google Meet. Please use the link above to book an appointment.