Completing a Request for Admission
At TAV College, your admission is not processed through SRAM (Service régional d’admission du Montréal métropolitain). However, applications for admission must be submitted to the college in a timely fashion, that is, normally two months before the start date of the fall semester (which is normally the second week of September). For more information concerning applications and required documents, you are invited to contact our office at: 514-731- 2296 extensions 225 and 247.
Things to remember if you want to be admitted at TAV College:
- Short ACS (attestation of college studies) programs allow for limited enrolment. Because places are limited, you are expected to submit all admission documents on time.
- If your student file is incomplete, the college will not be able to confirm your admission and missing documents will jeopardize the timely processing of your file.
- You will receive an official letter from the College confirming your admission or to officially request that you submit other supporting documents.
- An incomplete file will not be evaluated.
- All documents must be sent directly to the admissions office.
TAV College Admissions Office
6333 Decarie Boulevard
- The student course load is pre-determined by the college. This means that personalized semester course selections are limited.
- Post-secondary results will also be taken into consideration at the time your file is evaluated for the purpose of admission.